Thermoteknix was invited by leading industry publication Global Cement to present its latest platform combining and comparing data from multiple temperature sensors over the rotary kiln and cooler.
MultiView Enterprise from Thermoteknix is a game changer for plant control rooms delivering a dynamic timeline with a single, intuitive common user interface, for the seamless display and operation of multiple temperature sensors inside and outside the rotary kiln and cooler.
This unique solution integrates into a single, intuitive common user interface, seamless display and operation of multiple temperature sensors over the rotary kiln and cooler.
Switch between sensors or view live and/or historical data
MultiView Enterprise enables operators to view, switch between sensors, and view live and historical data separately or in sync between the kiln shell, burning zone and cooler. Simple controls enable accurate rewind, pause and replay on demand. Graphical trends of new and existing user defined measurement tools are dynamically displayed along a continuous timeline from past to present and beyond.
Simple controls provide rewind, pause, replay and graphical trends along a continuous timeline from past to present (see below).
For more than 30 years, Thermoteknix technology has been helping to maximise kiln campaign run time, reduce refractory damage and increase production and product quality in cement plants around the world. Our company is also helping plants to meet increasing demands from environmental regulation and the challenges of incorporating variable and alternative fuels.
Complete control in one simple interface
Responding to feedback from cement plants around the world, Thermoteknix engineers have developed a solution which delivers real-time and historical process insight, condition alarming and control, all in one easy to use, real time, plant configurable interface that maximises process data clarity while removing the screen clutter and complexities found in competitive systems.
For the first time live, high-definition video from critical stages in the process are viewed, replayed and recorded on a common timeline linking kiln shell scanners, pyrometers, kiln and cooler cameras alike.
Maximising production and product quality
The unified user control, accessing live and historical data, aligns to maximise production and product quality, while meeting increasing demands from environmental regulation and the challenges of incorporating variable and alternative fuels.
Other key benefits include:
- Advanced real-time monitoring of the kiln from light-up to shut down, enabling early identification of developing refractory, fuel or feed problems including sudden refractory failures.
- Lower training burden due to common controls used for all sensors and a cement purposed intuitive user interface.
- Integrated historical data from all sensors – simply scroll back or forwards along the timeline to review a single sensor or multiple sensors separately or in timed sync.
- Never miss an alarm! Real-time alarming! Linked to relays, audible alerts, on-screen messages and email to selected recipients. Every alarm is recorded in the Thermoteknix MultiView Event Log.
- OPC outputs uninterrupted by historical review
- Flexible configuration – view on one screen or multiple screens to suit control room layout and preference.