ONLY APPLICANTS WITH THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK WILL BE CONSIDERED
Thermoteknix designs, develops, and manufactures thermal imaging, night vision and temperature measurement systems used worldwide in defence, security, government and industrial applications.
The company was founded in 1982 and retains its position at the forefront of thermal imaging technology with a wide range of hardware and software products designed to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
The company is privately owned and operates from premises in Waterbeach, Cambridge, UK. It has been recognised both by The Queen’s Awards for Export and twice for Innovation.
Thermoteknix is looking to recruit a Sales Manager for its thermal imaging and night vision products aimed at the defence, security and government markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and developing ongoing sales of Thermoteknix’ products to new and existing customers in the UK and Middle East.
The role will involve frequent travel within the UK and overseas, with considerable flexibility around working from home and occasional working from our Waterbeach, Cambridge head office.
Reporting directly to the Head of Imaging Sales, your responsibilities will include:
- Maximising sales revenue in existing markets covering the UK and the Middle East
- Expanding sales into new markets and countries, in addition to researching trends to develop accurate sales projections
- Developing, managing, and growing professional relationships within targeted distributors, contractors, engineering firms, OEMs and government agencies
- Working on multi-entity and/or international projects and contributing to the ongoing success and growth of the business
- Identifying new customers and channel partners for sale and promotion of systems into the defence, security and government markets
- Supporting marketing plans with in-country promotional activities including, but not limited to, trade shows and exhibitions, field trials and customer visits.
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of B2B defence and security customers within the UK
- Proven track record of success in B2B defence and security business development
- Able to demonstrate experience of success in fostering trust and building relationships at all levels within an organisation
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills
- Ability to work successfully across a complex, highly matrixed environment
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience including recruiting and managing agents/distributors
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Ideally educated to at least degree level
- Ability to work in the UK and to obtain UK security clearance
- Full product training will be provided
To apply complete the form below or email your CV and a covering letter to:
Thermoteknix Systems Ltd