Thermoteknix, a growing but well-established company based in North Cambridge, is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join and play a key role in its international marketing plans. Thermoteknix is an award-winning innovator and manufacturer of night vision and thermal imaging equipment for Industrial applications, military, defence, security and law enforcement. Celebrating 40 years of business success in 2022, the company continues to expand alongside demand for its award-winning and ground-breaking technology.
We are looking for a dynamic and proactive marketer with experience of social media management, event planning and content creation. You will have great organisational skills, an eye for detail and ability to multi-task. Creative flair and a keen eye for graphic design are essential. You will be a confident communicator, both verbal and written.
The role offers the right balance of autonomy and support and the opportunity to expand your marketing skillset across digital and offline platforms. The successful Marketing Assistant can look forward to:
- Assisting with and managing B2B lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Production of articles, proposals, social media content, e-newsletters and content for the websitePreparing and executing email and advertising campaigns
- Creation of content for (and organising the printing and distribution of) marketing materials, including leaflets, flyers, e-newsletters, customer surveys and sales materials
- Assisting with and managing the organisation of company events and Thermoteknix’ participation at international conferences and exhibitions
- Managing relationships with designers, printers and PR agencies as well as magazines
- A minimum of one year’s previous experience working in a marketing role or executing marketing activities for your company
- Degree in Marketing / Communications, or similar relevant degree preferred
- Experience in working with Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- The ability to learn, if not already familiar with Photoshop, InDesign and other content creation tools
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing and supporting them to activate and deliver marketing plans to raise brand awareness and increase sales enquiries and demand for Thermoteknix products. The role requires a good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills, as you will be working and liaising with colleagues across sales and other departments.
For more information, fill in the form on this page or send your CV and a covering letter to:
Thermoteknix Systems Ltd