Company Technical Profile
Thermoteknix Systems Limited designs, develops and manufactures thermal imaging and measuring equipment used in world-wide commercial systems, industrial, security and surveillance applications.
The company was founded in 1982 and retains its position at the forefront of the infrared imaging industry with a wide range of hardware and software products designed to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
The company is privately owned and operates from premises in Waterbeach, Cambridge, UK. It has been recognised by The Queen’s Awards both for Export and Innovation and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
Due to expansion, Thermoteknix are now looking for an Internal Sales Engineer. This role is based in the Waterbeach Head Quarters and the successful candidate will work hand in hand with the territory sales managers and factory teams to deliver a high quality pre and post sales customer experience and pro active sales support and administration.
The successful candidate will be a confident, clear communicator using both telephone and email and take pride in providing high levels of service to external and internal customers. Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to work to deadlines is essential. A strong interest in technical sales and the desire to succeed are key attributes.
- Liaise with sales/service staff to generate and sell service, spares and accessories to existing customers.
- Prepare sales quotations to support the above and follow through to delivery.
- Conduct post sales follow up and seek opportunities for equipment re-calibration and certification together with service contracts.
- Complete post sales order processing and contract review.
- Interface between sales and the factory to ensure optimum delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for sales support including CRM detail, accuracy and sales reporting.
- Maintain sales customer reference lists and resources.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful commercial and entrepreneurial electronics and engineering company in a new internal sales role during our continued growth. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
- Experience in B2B sales of technical products or solutions.
- Excellent fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Ability to understand technical products and customer applications.
- Excellent accuracy of work with attention to detail and the ability to self-check output.
- Organised and able to work to tight deadlines and to manage multiple tasks and prioritise work and time management.
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
For more information, please fill in the form or email your CV and a covering letter to:
Thermoteknix Systems Ltd