About our company
Thermoteknix Systems Limited designs, develops and manufactures thermal imaging and measuring equipment used in world-wide commercial systems, industrial, security and surveillance applications.
The company was founded in 1982 and retains its position at the forefront of the infrared imaging industry with a wide range of hardware and software products designed to meet the needs of a growing customer base.
The company is privately owned and operates from premises in Waterbeach, Cambridge, UK. Thermoteknix is a three times winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise and inaugural winner of the King’s Award for Enterprise 2023, for export excellence. The company is ISO 9001:2015 certified.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A background that demonstrates broad technical knowledge and experience and an ability to carry out logical fault diagnosis of electro-mechanical systems.
• The ability to complete accurate reports.
• An understanding of software applications is desirable although good general I.T. skills are mandatory.
• Good customer facing skills, as well as the ability to deliver operation and maintenance training on the company’s products.
Due to expansion, Thermoteknix is looking for an experienced Customer Support/Service Engineer whose role will be to support the company’s products in the field and to commission systems worldwide as required. The role will suit a candidate with strong technical ability, who is comfortable with customer-facing responsibility and who is also able to gain a detailed technical understanding of the company’s products. Comprehensive product training will be undertaken by the successful candidate.
• HNC or above in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical engineering is highly desired, although experience in a similar role will be taken into account.
• Previous experience in international servicing and commissioning activities. Preferably in an industrial environment.
• A willingness to travel worldwide is essential.
• Commissioning activities may sometimes require working at height and the successful candidate must be comfortable with this.
For more information, fill in the form on this page or send your CV and a covering letter to:
Thermoteknix Systems Ltd