Centurion WinCem Kiln Shell Scanning System
Why Centurion WinCem?
Centurion WinCem Kiln Shell Scanning System incorporates the latest digital technologies with flexible configuration options which allow optimum and cost-efficient cabling throughout the plant using new or existing infrastructure.
Fibre optic signal transmission ensures error-free communications in harsh environments. Centurion TK50 is designed to operate reliably and accurately at wide ambient temperature ranges with a high performance thermo-electrically cooled Mercury Cadmium Telluride (MCT) single element detector for optimum sensitivity, accuracy and ruggedness.
Within Centurion TK50, advanced control circuitry continuously monitors and optimises detector performance. This ensures maximum dynamic range and low NETD in continually changing ambient operating conditions. Two internal calibrated blackbody temperature references are scanned on every revolution to ensure the highest system temperature.
We are looking for Cement Products Representatives/Agents in East European countries. For details, please click here.Contact Us About This Product
- http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/wincem-3d-kiln-view.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/wincem-3d-profile.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/rotary-kiln-shell-scanner.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/wincem-4-way-split.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/centurion-tk50-kiln-scanner-optics.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/rotary-kiln-scanner-air-purge.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/4-way-split-heat-loss.jpg http://www.thermoteknix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/centurion-tk50-kiln-scanner-in-peli-case.jpg
- Higher scan speed for new faster, larger kilns
- Higher resolution for refractory detail
- High sensitivity to identify smaller temperature changes
- Wide dynamic range from light-up to shut-down
- 120° field of view
- Fibre optic communication
- Standard USB2 connectivity
- Fully compatible with existing Centurion systems
- Flexible installation
- Proven Reliability
- Full inbuilt diagnostics
- Support for multiple scanners and spot pyrometers
- Quality, Reliability, Performance
The Centurion TK50 Cement Kiln Shell Scanner from Thermoteknix Systems Ltd
The Centurion TK50 Cement Kiln Shell Scanner from Thermoteknix Systems Ltd sets the industry standard in high end infrared kiln shell scanning technology. New WinCem Graphic Professional 8 software has many new features including a Thermodynamics option with Heat Loss, Anemometer Input, new 3D Map and Coating Visualisation, Email on Alarm and local language versions – Chinese, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, French and English. This simple video introduction shows how the system is set up to work scanning a cement kiln.Watch / Display Video
Colour Palettes in WinCem Graphic Professional 8 Cement Kiln Shell Scanning Software
A wide range of colour palettes is available in WinCem Graphic 8 and selecting them for use is a breeze as this video demonstrates.Watch / Display Video
Using the 3D Map and Tools in WinCem Graphic Professional 8 Cement Kiln Shell Scanning Software
New WinCem Graphic Professional 8 contains a wealth of powerful yet easy to use features. See an introduction to the new 3D map and tools in this videoWatch / Display Video
The New Coating View in WinCem Graphic 8 Cement Kiln Shell Scanning Software
In WinCem Graphic 8, the new coating view shows the refractory coating in a new dynamic easy to understand format.Watch / Display Video
Kiln Fans Feature in WinCem Graphic Professional 8 Cement Kiln Shell Scanning Software
The New Fans Feature in WinCem Graphic Professional 8 allows you to switch fans on and off and to position them in the software. Full Introduction of this feature here.Watch / Display Video
Heat Loss Calculation in WinCem Graphic Professional 8
The new Thermodynamics Package option in WinCem Graphic 8 calculates a MegaWatt value to the amount of energy or heat being lost from the kiln. Anemometer and other inputs add accuracy to this calculation. Heat Loss and energy generally represents a large proportion of expenditure in the operating costs of a cement kiln.Watch / Display Video
Generating Reports in WinCem Graphic 8 Kiln Shell Scanning Software
Generating powerful reports in new WinCem Graphic 8 is a matter of a few mouse clicks as this video shows.Watch / Display Video
Viewing Options in WinCem Graphic 8 Kiln Shell Scanning SoftwareWatch / Display Video
Thermal Expansion in WinCem Graphic 8
The new Thermal Expansion Feature in WinCem Graphic 8.Watch / Display Video
Tyre Slip in WinCem Graphic 8
Calculating Cement Kiln Tyre Slip in WinCem Graphic 8.Watch / Display Video
3D Infrared Visualisation of Cement KilnWatch / Display Video
- Unparalleled High Definition Display
- Dynamic Multi-Region Trending
- Worse Case Temperature Tracking
- Client-Server Based Technology
- Thermal Map Subtraction
- 2D & 3D Brick/Coating Displays
- Tyre Slip & Tool Panel
- Heat Loss & Energy Cost Calculation
- Thermal Expansion
- Patented PosiTrak Alignment Technology
- WinCem History Manager
- Local Language Versions
Kiln Shell Scanners – Servicing
Scanners are instruments that require regular maintenance and calibration checks to ensure that they provide you with good quality reliable information and also confirm to your own quality standards.
We recommend that all kiln shell scanning systems are checked and returned for recalibration at least every 24 months. We need the scanner back at Thermoteknix for 10 days to allow us to do this work and then carry out soak test after this work has been done. This service can either be planned during an annual shutdown or we can arrange a loan system to cover your scanner whilst it is away.
For scanners that are not working for any reason we will carry out an inspection and issue a report of the work required to bring them back up to full working order with pricing. No further work with be carried our without your authorisation.
These scanners are our current build and are in full production.
We can carry out a full service, update and calibration as required.
- 10 Point Absolute temperature blackbody calibration and certification against traceable international standards
- Centurion main processor electronics service and upgrade if required
- Infrared detector service* (if replacement is required you will be advised before proceeding)
- Electro-optics and mirrors service and cleaning.
- Firmware check and upgrade if required.
- Check all electrical connections, replace wiring and connectors as required
- Power supply upgrade and replacement if required
- Internal black body references upgrade and replacement if required
- Motor test and service.
For details of all servicing options for all Thermoteknix kiln shell scanners, please click here