Technical Sales Professional – Elevated Body Temperature Screening Systems, Indianapolis, USA
LOCATION: Indianapolis, USA
Technical Sales Professional – Elevated Body Temperature Screening Systems
Thermoteknix is a British company with headquarters located in Cambridge, England, recognized as a world-leader in thermal imaging technologies since its inception in 1982. Thermoteknix design and manufacture a range of thermal imaging products including elevated body temperature screening cameras, defense and security surveillance systems as well as high temperature industrial process monitoring cameras.
Thermoteknix is a leading manufacturer and supplier of elevated body temperature screening systems. We have an extensive installed base of customers in North America consisting largely of multinational corporations, consisting of many manufacturing and food processing organisations, government buildings, airports, schools, offices and leisure facilities.
Due to our continuous company growth, Thermoteknix is looking for an experienced sales professional to promote and expand sales for its FevIR Scan 2, elevated body temperature screening cameras. This position will be US based, initially working from your home office. Subject to easing of travel restrictions, we expect the role to require equal amounts of home office-based contact with customers and face-to-face business meetings. As Thermoteknix continues its expansion in North America there is significant scope for this position to grow.
The role requires clear organisational skills and an ability to scope out clearly defined customer needs which demonstrate the capabilities of the elevated body temperature screening cameras and ultimately convert them into long-term commercial relationships.
• To grow sales by driving new business opportunities through direct and indirect sales models and attending meetings as a technical expert and product specialist.
• To identify new end-users and channel partners to deliver sales and promote Thermoteknix’ elevated body temperature screening cameras into a variety of industries.
• To understand customer usage, and provide effective, timely solutions.
• To support marketing plans with in-country promotional activities including, but not limited to, trade shows and exhibitions, field trials and customer visits.
• To work with the project delivery/management teams to ensure post-sales processes, including service and extended warranty run smoothly and that customer requirements are met.
• Full product training will be given.
• Scope, draft, and manage customer engagements from pilot test to installation and operation.
• Monitor and report on progress of existing commercial projects.
• Deliver product demonstrations to both prospective and existing customers.
• Provide support at external and internal customer facing events.
• Maintain detailed CRM entries throughout the sales process.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of proven, successful experience working within technical sales.
• Excellent presentation skills with the ability to impress at all levels within the customer’s organisation.
• A good team player with the ability to work using their own initiative and communicate well with our HQ in the UK.
• Ability to work under pressure to deliver high quality professional sales and technical material leading to successful sales.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and demonstration skills.
• Genuine interest in technology and the desire to continue learning to drive career development.
• Previous knowledge of working within in a similar role and/or organisation would be ideal.
You will be involved in helping customers to tackle complex issues, overcome obstacles in returning to work, and with the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages innovation and personal development. You will also enjoy working in a close, friendly team where your contribution makes a tangible difference. You will be offered a competitive salary, with a range of excellent benefits.
For more information, please email your CV and a covering letter to:
Mrs Louise Barton
Office Manager, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd