International Sales Manager (Industrial Products)
Thermoteknix is now looking for an International Sales Manager for its Industrial Products aimed at the Cement and other Manufacturing industries in the Middle East and South Asia. The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting and increasing export sales of Thermoteknix’ industrial products to major customers outside of the UK. This position will require frequent overseas travel.
The successful applicant will be based at our Head Offices in Waterbeach, just outside Cambridge.
- Reporting directly to the Sales Director.
- To increase sales of industrial products in specific markets.
- To identify new end-users and channel partners for sale and promotion of industrial systems into the cement and related kiln industries.
- To support marketing plans with in-country promotional activities including, but not limited to, trade shows and exhibitions, field trials, customer visits.
- Full product training will be given.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5+ years sales experience in industrial markets and managing overseas agents.
- A technical background in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Self motivated and able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of success in fostering trust and building relationships at all levels within an organisation.
- Foreign language skills beneficial but not essential.
- Based locally or within reasonable commute of Cambridge UK (or willing to re-locate to the same).
Competitive salary and commission structure (OTE 50-60K)
Staff company pension scheme
23 days annual holiday (3 days to be taken over Christmas) + public holidays
Monthly staff company lunches
Long Term Service Awards
Variable starting and finishing times
Normal working hours will be 37½ hours per week when based in the office
The successful applicant will join an established and successful Sales team
For more information, please email:
Office Manager, Thermoteknix Systems Ltd